03 Sep 2020
02 Dec, 2014
BY Zack Smith
Wether you’re new to event marketing or a seasoned event professional – hiring event help should be considered a top priority. The success of your event depends on wether you have the right help to execute it as planned. Many times hiring help is put at the bottom of the agenda, but you should consider the help you’ll need in the early stages of planning. Knowing how much help you’ll need is key to running a flawlessly execution of your event. Need convincing? Well here are a few reasons:
1. More Time – Event managers wear many different hats but with proper help those jobs can be delegated, which leaves room to focus on the important objectives of the event. Too many times event managers underestimate the amount of work and get bogged down with tasks that should be delegated.
2. More Efficient – Typically time consuming tasks like setup/breakdown, registration and running errands are taken care of quickly when there’s help.
3. More Value – Hired help is there to work. Many times co-workers, friends, family are called into action to help at events but there is a limit to the amount of effort you can ask or expect of them. With hired help you can be assured they will work hard till the job is done, and done well – after all, they want to be hired again.
4. More Impact – Extending your events team allows you to get more out of any event. By using brand ambassadors to engage people, flyer to create awareness/drive foot traffic, run product demos or hand out brand swag – you can greatly increase the overall impact of your event marketing efforts. You put a lot of work into your event, get the most out of it.
5. More ROI – With event help you save time by delegating tasks and increase your impact and exposure with event marketing efforts – this all adds up to more bang for your buck!
The most successful EventProfs have hiring event help down to a science and know the amount of help they will need to pull off the perfect event. Want to hire help? Take the hassle out of your event and get more ROI – create a post on Jobble and you can find great best event help.