Event planners are responsible for creating and executing every aspect of an event – a daunting task. With the advent of some great tools and emergence of great resources the event planning process is becoming a bit easier.
This infographic via Mashable/CrowdCompass is an awesome overview of event planning process loaded with useful stats to help you understand the planning world better. Here are some of my favorites:
- 42% of event planners work 15-20 hours per day (wow!)
- 15% of event budgets go to marketing
- On average only 35% of RVSPs will attend
- 1.78 staff to guest is the ideal ratio
- 46% of corporate event planners are yet to use mobile apps
- Tweets with event hashtags are 150% more likely to be engaged with.
Great stats! Take a look at the full infographic below and leave me comment with your thoughts.