We haven’t met one person who isn’t a fan of saving money. So, when it comes down to hiring for your business, why wouldn’t you want to put a few bucks back in your pocket? Well, with Jobble you can. Fortunately, we work with your budget to help you find an amazing team without emptying your pockets. You probably already have a sense of how staffing agencies work, take a look at how Jobble could be a solid alternative for your hiring needs.
Average cost of staffing
- Agency Costs. It’s rare to find a staffing agency that doesn’t charge fees for the work that they perform. For a typical hire, agencies demand anywhere from 20 to 50 percent of the employee’s hourly rate to secure the right candidate for the position.
- Jobble Costs. Posting a job is actually completely free. From medical staff all the way to warehouse staff, companies can post a job, get paired with a pool of rated applicants, and pay them all through a secured platform. And remember, we do NOT charge your card until the job is done! You can have a look at our transparent pricing plans here.
- Agency Rigidity. On the surface, agencies can find the people that you can’t. However, during the hiring process you could sacrifice control of who you’re selecting. And if you’re the type of business owner who likes to have a keen eye on who you’re hiring, this could be a major detractor.
- Jobble Technology Plasticity. Post exactly what you’re looking for and pick and chose which applicants best fit the position. It’s just as easy as mobile ordering a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks (we would know).
How can our technology benefit you?
- Speed-to-hire. You should start receiving applicants within four hours of posting. There are a number of factors that could influence hiring speed (pay rate, location, type of job, specific requirements, etc.). If you’re planning on posting a job on our platform, our sweet spot is 2-3 days notice. But we try to accommodate our customers’ needs the best we can.
- Coverage. Every worker on our platform is considered an independent contractor. We provide coverage to all of our workers including: General Liability, Auto and Professional E&O.
- Payment. You don’t pay until the job is done. Upon completion of the job or event, you can pay directly on the Jobble platform using a valid credit card. With our direct pay capabilities you can send payments individually to Jobblers at anytime. Direct pay is handy if you plan to pay commission/bonuses or if you need to correct a payment.
We understand that companies have been working with agencies for a long time. For some, it’s all they know. But it might be time to give Jobble a shot. With so many things to worry about when running a company, overpaying agencies to get the talent you deserve shouldn’t be one.